Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer Time Fun

Tomorrow a group of us that are in small groups at our church are leaving to go white water rafting in Pennsylvania. There are eight of us going down and five to six of us riding motorcycles down. I am going to ride for a time but not sure I can withstand that many hours on the back of a motorcycle and the weather is suppose to cool off. If it isn't eighty on the back of a motorcycle I freeze. I LOVE the heat and get cold very easily so I will be joining the Spratt's in their car at times.

My softball injury is pretty much healed up. A little bruising to the touch still but my vision is all back to normal and etc....

I have a job interview on Tuesday (thanks to a friend that pulled some strings for me). It is the first interview I have had since losing my job on April 2nd. I know financially I need to go back to work for the health benefits and etc...but it has been WONDERFUL being a stay at home mom and wife the past four months.

Robert is kinda signed up for college but not having much luck getting classes since we got a late start. Our plan is for him to take 2 classes right now while working at Kroger's but so far he only has one class and is on a waiting list for another.

Looking forward to a girl's weekend away the weekend of the 15th. Haven't done that in a long time. It will be a blast!!!!!!!!

Keep smiling!!!!

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Your trip sounds like fun! Well, except for I don't swim and my back wouldn't enjoy a long motorcycle trip! ;-)

Hope you have a great trip and can't wait for the pictures!