Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ticking Time Bomb

I have been sick off and on since Sunday. Major cramping on Sunday night and all day Monday. By Tuesday night I was running a fever and all the great signs of the flu. Last night my temp spiked up to 102 so today I did a doctor visit. Dr. is hoping it is a flu bug but he hasn't heard of one lasting that long right now. My cramping in my abdomen has been excruciating at times so tomorrow morning I have a cat scan at 11:30 a.m. He is thinking it is possibly an abcest in my colon from my diverticulitis and said if I start fever and etc...again tonight after the shots and pills he gave me that I am to go to emergency right away. I haven't had an attack in a LONG time. Probably 6-7 years.

The downside is that I am suppose to go away this weekend for a girl's weekend and this is really pushing it since we are leaving on Friday sometime. Hopefully by tomorrow or first thing Friday a.m. I will have results back to whether it is my colon or not. If it is my colon then my girl's weekend will have to wait for another time....boohoo!!!!!

So as you see with my concussion a couple weeks ago, emergency root canals, and now this; I am a ticking time bomb and I just want to feel well for awhile.

Keep smiling!!!! and praying!!!!!!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

girl....what in the world is going on with you this summer. Tell Rob he better take better care of you! (lol)! Praying for you my friend!

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Hoping you are feeling better! This has been a "year" for you!! Special prayers coming your way!