Saturday, August 30, 2008

Exhausted, Tired and on the road to depression

Well I don't even know where to start besides sometimes life is just a little depressing. I have been job searching for a good month consistently!!!!!! My unemployment runs out in four weeks and I still have nothing lined up. I earned an associates degree in accounting and still cannot find a job in this messed up economy and state and have to start paying on that degree in January. The jobs that are out there are a joke anymore. $8.50 an hour and no benefits to run an office. I mean every aspect of the office...accounts payable, receivable, phones, dispatching, scheduling and the works. Now how does one pay bills plus medical benefits with $8.50 an hour? Sure jobs are not paying what they use to but our bills did not magically disappear.

I am crying out to God right now continually and I just know that HE is going to see me through this otherwise I am going to lose my sanity. I keep trying to think of the positives in life such as my husband and son. If we lost everything except one another it wouldn't matter at this point!! I surely am NOT taking it with me when I go to Heaven. I keep trying to remind myself of what is really important in this life on earth and that is shining the light of JESUS!!!! but sometimes it sure is hard when things aren't going my way...lol!!!!!! So I will wait on the Lord and trust in HIM to bring us through this.

Keep smiling!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Just a thought - could they want you to "prove yourself" before coming through with the $$?? Maybe worth taking a job with the agreement to re-visit the $$ part in a month or two??

Prayers are going up for you - and no depression allowed! ;-)

Doreen said...

I am praying for you. Maybe you need to move out of that state...MI. I hear it is horrible!