Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update

Each new day brings a new experience of this concussion. Today I awoke to a black eye. I was kind of surprised but now I know why there was blurriness for a while. The blurriness is subsiding but now I have eye shadow (that I don't wear). My equilibrium gets better as each day passes but it still isn't 100% I feel fatigued if I do anything major.

Tonight the co-ed team plays and Rob said "bring your mitt and shoes." My reply, "your team will have to forfeit because I won't be on the field for awhile." Of course he was joking. I don't think he would let me out there. I think he was just as scared as I was the other day when it happened.



Keep smiling.

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Well, if it is "black" today - it will soon be yellow and green! Then you will really know what eye shadow would look like on you! ;-)

Seriously, glad you are doing better!