Thursday, April 3, 2008

Unemployed

Well...I am officially unemployed. Yesterday after I was home from work I received a phone call that I was being laid off. It will be okay...yeah right. We will get through this financially but the my greatest concern is medical benefits. Tomorrow I go back for my results from my bone density test so prayers are appreciated at this time. I carry the medical benefits for us.

I could use the break mentally because going to college full time, working, homeschooling Robert and being a mom, wife and friend has been hard the last year and a half but I have to say I am a little worried. I am worried for Rob because he has to handle this financially so be praying for him during this. He says he is okay but I know it is tearing him up inside.

HE is on the throne and HE knows all things and HE has a plan for me; I just don't know it yet. I am trusting in HIM and leaning on HIS mighty hands for when I fall completely HE will be there to pick me up. Thank you JESUS!!!!

Keep on smiling.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Yes, He does have a plan! HE IS ABLE!!! Trust Him. I am praying for you.

Joelle Lynn said...

ps....I am guessing they are just being causious, my doctor got back to me 3 days after my first mole removed. Then things moved fast!