Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Prayer Please

Today we received a phone call from the doctor on a mole that Robert had removed a few weeks ago off his collarbone. They want him to come back in to take samples of the surrounding tissues. Please be in prayer that the doctor's are just being cautious. As everyone is aware I am currently unemployed and insurance runs out the end of April. We do have another insurance in place but if they find we are not healthy our rates will climb and we really can't afford that. God has a plan and I am waiting patiently (not really) but I will keep smiling!!!!

2 comments:

Joelle Lynn said...

Hey Donna,

wow I just read this oist this morning, and I am on my knees for Robert as soon as I am done writing to you, I have a GREAT dermatologist and can give you all kinds of refrences if you need them from my mole last year. Do Not Fret about your insurance, things will work out- Has GOD ever let you down, he maybe hsanot answered right away and you may not have even liked His answer BUT i know He hsa been faithful.
Let me know how it goes with Robert. I am on a field trip to the Holocost Museum with Aaron todaoy but you can reach me on my cell.. By the way Kasey is doing wonderul.

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Praying for all of you and for all things - health, insurance, jobs!

We do serve an Amazing God - who is in total charge of all things!

Keep on smiling!

Karla & Russ Patterson