Friday, April 25, 2008

Give Praise to the Lord

Today we got Robert's results back from his tissue and white blood cell count and everything came back negative so we are praising the LORD!!!! I thank everyone that has been praying for Robert and us as we have went through this. God is amazing and strengthens us through the troubled times and I have learned that the more you pray the closer you get to HIM and I have been on my knees alot lately for so many things and I have came one step closer to my wonderful SAVIOR!!!

Now I will keep praying on the job situation for myself and I know that God will provide in HIS time. Right now it has been a good time to be laid off with Roberts graduation upon us and my last class of my associates degree and Rob has had so many calls for work...maybe I won't have to go back to work full time which I would love...I could do part time but only God knows what HIS plans are for me.

Keep on smiling!!!

3 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray! I love good medical reports! God is Good and He is in charge!

Enjoy your time off and know that God will send the perfect job for you in His time!

Joelle Lynn said...

hey Donna,

Matts company has job openings for Adminis, (secretarys) keeping track of the teachers.....:) It pays 12 dollars an hour- but it wont be available till fall. Call us if you want more information.

Doreen said...

PTL! for answered prayer for Robert! Keep praying my friend and HE will answer in HIS perfect timing with HIS perfect plan for your life! Enjoy the summer and your pool while you can!

Miss you!