Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Goliath

Yesterday was a hard day for all of us and today is even harder. We put our dog, Goliath, to sleep yesterday and it is probably one of the saddest things I ever asked Rob to do. Goliath had attitude problems and whenever he felt saddened or etc...he used the house as his bathroom no matter where it was. He was a GREAT dog otherwise but I just could not handle the peeing anymore. He is greatly missed that is for sure. His bouncy spirit not being around is heart breaking and I have cried for over 24 hours now. Please be in prayer for us here because we are emotionally broke.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

So sorry Donna, I know all to well how hard that is, they become part of your family for sure.
Ed is still looking to give up Shadow! NOT US THOUGH. Bri will kill me...

Love & miss you guys.