Thursday, February 21, 2008

Doctor Updates

Today I went to the rheumatologist and really am no farther then I was when I entered the office. My ANA levels are elevated and not really sure why at this point. She even said she would not put my diagnosis as rheumatoid arthritis at this point but now we have to figure out what is causing my immune deficiency so more bloodwork and testing will happen in the next few days and I will follow up again with the doctor on March 20th. She put me on an inflammatory for the swelling in my hands and feet and is taking into consideration the other symptoms that I have such as exhaustion, restless sleep, low seritonin levels, colon problems, and the most annoying of all....muscle twitches throughout my body that is now in my right elbow but it moves to different places. It started in my left eye, went to my left knee and now in my right elbow.

Then last night I was eating dinner and my tooth cracked...the one that I had the emergency root canal on last week so today I went from the rheumatologist to the dentist and Dr. Murrel is out of the country so had to see a fill in dentist in his office. He ended up sanding the rough edge down that cracked because it was so rough it was cutting my tongue.

But I will keep smiling!!!!!!

No comments: