Monday, February 11, 2008

College Grades & Goliath update

Two more classes down and three more to go. I am so glad the end is almost near. I just received my grades for the economic and organizational behavior theory class that I just finished last week and I received A-'s in both classes. So far throughout my associates degree I have received one B+ and the rest all A's so I am pretty proud of that but it has not been easy. My commencement date is Saturday, June 28th and I am so looking forward to this chapter in my life being over.

Today has been a week since Goliath has been gone and it still brings tears to my eyes. I miss him terribly but it is getting easier as the days go by. I can talk about him without crying every time now but I will always remember his great spirit he had. At one point this past week Robert put a picture of Goliath on the kitchen cupboard and I had to take it down. I just couldn't look at it every time I was in the kitchen. I went to the humane society this weekend to take a peek at what they had because it is so quiet in our house without him but Rob said not now. Which I was really surprised at that because Rob loves animals. Our other dog, Bailey, adjusted just fine. She is getting all the attention now and is loving every minute of it. She has kind of been pushed to the back burner because Goliath always took up so much of our time...he was a little hyper and needed more attention than her. I think she is a little bored though. No one to play with outside and get into trouble with. She does her business and then is right back by the door in no time.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Congrat's on the grades. Keep up the good work. Glad to hear your not crying as much! Time heals!

Love ya,