Friday, May 23, 2008

"Rocket" Dog



Here is my dad's dog, Rocket. He is a rat terrier and the tiniest little thing. He is about 5 years old and weighs 4 lbs. His favorite thing to do is playing ball. He will continue on onto he can't walk anymore. He has been so much fun while here. Became our little buddy.
We are on our way home this afternoon from Alabama after we get a trailer hitch put on our van to bring home all the equipment on a trailer. We still were not able to train effectively but we believe we have it down enough to bring it home and get it set up. Otherwise we have to wait until October to come back to get the equipment because my dad is headed back to Oregon soon and we have to be running production of these boxes by then because I will need to bring some income in when my unemployment runs out in October.
Please be in prayer for us as we travel home this afternoon. Rob will have to do most of the driving because I don't do too well trailering. Makes me very nervous for some reason.
See everyone at home soon!!!! Keep smiling.

No comments: