Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Injured List


Last night we had softball practice for the women's team at church and this is what I came home with. A big huge bruise on my upper thigh, near my hip. I am the pitcher on the team and it is the first and hopefully the last time I get hit with a ball...normally I get out of the way of them when they are coming fast but last night there just wasn't any time. Thank goodness it was on my leg and not my face...now that scares the daylights out of me to think that the face would get hit. It isn't feeling to well today but there were no tears shed but boy did I want to cuss like a sailor because it was quite painful but I didn't!!! Good hit Pastor Cheri...keep hitting like that and we will win all year...lol!!!!! Maybe this will be my last year.

3 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Yikes!! That does look painful!! And will probably turn many shades of green and yellow before going away!

Doreen said...

WOW! That's a nice shiner! You are lucky its not your face! It will probably get worse before it gets better.

See ya soon!

Joelle Lynn said...

ouch! That hurts just looking at it! hope all is well soon.