Monday, January 21, 2008

Family

Today I just created our family blog to share with others out of state and around the state. Robert and I are counting the days till we both graduate this year. Robert is a senior in high school and we have home schooled for the last two years. I am graduating with an associates degree in accounting and my last day of school is June 8th and I am counting down. At this point I am not even thinking of going forward to get my bachelor's degree. I know I need a break from school. Robert is playing basketball for Summit Sports Club which is a home school league. We are traveling to Oklahoma in March for the National Homeschool Tournament which we will incorporate our family vacation into this trip. I am hoping that we can fit another vacation in this summer if possible but we will see how things go financially.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Hey Donna,
Welcome to the "blog world". You'll get the hang of it!

Joelle Lynn said...

Hey Donna - welcome to the world of Blogging!