Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hall Update

This is our niece, Alyssa on Christmas Eve opening presents. It is amazing how old she is getting.
Here is Zack, our nephew on my side.

This is Travis which is one of our great nephews on Rob's side. He is a very serious baby but loves music so hopefully one day his smiles will come out. I think he is just trying to figure things out.



This is our oldest great nephew, Jack and he will be 3 years old this year. He is very quiet until you get to know him and always runs and hides when he first sees you because he is so reserved. His brother Sam just turned a year old and has the same personality which is quite odd because their dad is our nephew Adam and he has always been the most friendlist and loves people. When Adam married Amber our family got a great addition to our family which is Amber's daughter, Shelby. She is a wonderful sister to the boys and soon she will have a sister. Amber is due to have a girl----YEAH!!!! in May and we are all so excited to add a girl to the abundance of great nephews.


This is Nathan the little chatter box and his brother Noah behind him in the picture. Nathan loves everybody and will talk to anyone and repeat anything!!!! Now his mom, Amy which is Rob's niece is very quiet and reserved...I think they switched babies...lol.

It has been a long time since I have been on the blog here but only because not too much exciting going on. The CHRISTmas season was great as always and am so glad that we have Jesus in our lives. With all the great nephews that we have had over the last few years it was extremely fun to watch the little ones this year open presents and see the joy upon their faces. I didn't get pictures of our great nephew Sam and Aiden opening gifts because Sam was napping and I was helping Aiden open his gift. It is so much fun to see the different personalities they all have.
I am once again without a job and it is getting pretty depressing and now I am waiting to see if I will get the remainder of my 20 week Federal Unemployment Extension. I have been searching but not much out there and many of the jobs I have applied for are part time which I wouldn't mind but I have always carried the health benefits for us so after the 20th of January we will be without health benefits.
We are heading for Orange, Texas on Friday, January 23rd for a mission trip for disaster relief from Hurricane Ike. I am definitely excited for warmer weather because I dislike Michigan weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have found a couple construction companies in the area that are looking for work so Rob is going to check that out while we are there. At this point we don't have much to lose. Even if he works there for a few weeks and then comes home for a week or so. Wherever God sends us is what we will have to do. I have been ready to leave Michigan for a few years but Rob has a hard time leaving. The biggest obstacle would be for me is leaving Robert behind but at least I know he has family and friends here. We will see what happens. Even if it is for just a time that is fine also. We just need to be able to pay our bills and put food on our table.
So as we keep searching for work we will keep the faith that God is going to provide for our every provision and keep smiling!!!!

1 comment:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Such a beautiful family! Will be praying for the right job or opportunity for you and Rob!